This article discusses several ethical issues raised by recent science and technology advances. Some of the issues discussed are hacking into medical devices, climate change, cars that drive themselves, and more. These dilemmas were published by the John J. Reilly Center for Science, Technology and Values at the University of Notre Dame. You can read that list here.
***The original news story is in Spanish. To read the full text, please click on the "Español" button below or the link at the top right of the page.
- Industry and Entrepreneurs
- Social Sciences
- Engineering, math, and computer science
- Chemistry and Physical Sciences
- Atmospheric and Terrestrial Sciences
- Environmental and agricultural sciences
- Biological and health sciences
- Scientific Categories