The faculty of colleges and universities has multiple objectives including education, research and the application of knowledge for the advancement of society. CienciaPR has ample resources to support this multifaceted profession and to share its contributions with the scientific community.
In this section we share resources about: research funding, job opportunities, scientific publications, scientific organizations and others.
You'll also find all events, messages in the forums and news specifically focused for university faculty.
Do not forget you can make use of our search for users to establish relationships with other CienciaPR members with similar interests.
Eventos para Profesores
- 12/14/13 to 12/18/13 - American Society for Cell Biology Meeting New Orleans, LA
- 2/3/14 to 2/4/14 - Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Chemical Process Conference
- 2/8/14 - Puerto Rico Physiological Society Meeting
- 2/9/14 to 2/14/14 - Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference
- 2/20/14 to 2/21/14 - Energy and Technology Innovation Forum