Institutional Research Grants
Institutional Research Grants are block grants averaging $120,000 per year for 3 years given to institutions as "seed money" for the initiation of projects by promising junior investigators..
Application Deadline: April 1
Note: Grant application materials become available in early January.
Categorías de Contenido:
- Industry and Entrepreneurs
- Other Science Careers
- Scientific Categories
- Atmospheric and Terrestrial Sciences
- Biological and health sciences
- Chemistry and Physical Sciences
- Engineering, math, and computer science
- Environmental and agricultural sciences
- Social Sciences