The American Society for Microbiology's Education Department has an opening for an ASM Headquarter (HQ) Fellow. The Department offers conferences, professional development, fellowships, guidelines, a journal, and online resources and communities. The Fellow will have the opportunity to learn about and gain experience with a wide range of educational projects for students, trainees, educators and science faculty.
During the course of the year the fellow will:
- increase knowledge of best practices in curriculum design, science teaching and learning
- develop and improve project and people management skills,
- gain leadership and collaboration skills,
- increase knowledge of non-research, science-based career options, and
- develop a network of contacts in higher education, science education and government.
For more information here