CALL FOR ABSTRACTS - ACS Puerto Rico & PR-LSAMP Meeting
SEPARA LA FECHA del 1 al 5 de Diciembre 2020
ven a celebrar con nosotros nuestros
43rd Senior Technical Meeting
54th Junior Technical Meeting
& PR-LSAMP Fall Meeting
The Puerto Rico Section of the American Chemical Society announces the opening for submission of the abstracts to the 43rd Senior Technical Meeting / 54th Junior Technical Meeting and LSAMP Fall Meeting to be held virtually on December 1-5, 2020
Moving forward to a new decade of competitiveness and resilience
* We will have oral presentations of about 7 minutes.
* The Program Committee makes the final decision on all submissions.
* Notification regarding acceptance or rejection will be sent to the corresponding author.
* Abstracts that are accepted must be presented at the meeting by an author or their representative.
* Abstract will appear as submitted. Please ensure you check your data carefully before submitting it. The Program Committee will not correct spelling, grammar, or syntactic errors.
To participate, an abstract should be submitted before the deadline date (Wednesday, November 25, 2020). All submissions will be peer-reviewed using criteria such as:
* Correct format and size restrictions
* The relevance of the information
* Results and the conclusions justified by the data. The data should show advanced work.
* Clarity and appropriate structure
This activity will be free, however, registration is requested. If one of the authors is not registered the abstract will be removed.
To submit your abstract now click
The meeting will be held virtually, using a link that will be sent to registered participants. We will send registration information along with the program soon.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com