- Collaborating with division management and scientists to develop communication strategies for research products
- Developing and executing webpage development to provide a cohesive picture of division projects, outputs, and impacts
- Conducting literature searches and preparing background materials to support research and health communication activities
- Assisting project and other communications staff on completing existing outreach, health communication, health research, impact and evaluation projects
- An undergraduate degree in health communications or current enrollment in, or completion of, a master’s degree program in health communications. Completed degrees must have been received within the last five years.
- A demonstrated ability to conduct literature searches, obtain qualitative data and summarize findings in written work products
- An understanding of the basic tenets of health communication including marketing research methods, theories of communication, audience segmentation, and impact evaluation
- Work-related experience relating to public health, occupational health or relevant fields is desirable.