For more information visit: http://iqbioreu.uprrp.edu/
- U.S. citizen, national or permanent resident. (Priority will be given to students from universities and colleges that lack a strong research component and those from groups that have been historically underrepresented in STEM fields)
- Sophomores, juniors or seniors enrolled in 4-year colleges or universities.
- Major in a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) field.
- Demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in emerging fields at the intersection of biology with other scientific disciplines that incorporate quantitative analysis.
- Completed application form.
- Copy of undergraduate transcript.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (at least one from a science professor)
- A “Statement of Research Interests and Professional Goals” that describes motivation for participating in IQ-Bio-REU, research interests, projects of participating faculty that are of interest to you and future academic and career goals.