Sería excelente si una puertorriqueña se llevara una de las siguientes becas....
The L’Oréal USA Fellowships for Women in Science program is a national awards program that annually recognizes and rewards five U.S.-based women researchers at the beginning of their scientific careers. Recipients each receive up to $60,000 that must put towards their postdoctoral research.
- Candidates must be female scientists, who will have completed their Ph.D. by the time of their application submission and have started in a postdoctoral research position by September 1, 2013
- Applicants must be American born, naturalized citizens, or permanent residents
- Applicants must be affiliated with a U.S.-based academic or research institution
- Applicants must conduct their postdoctoral studies and research in the U.S.
- Applicants must be involved in life or physical/material sciences, engineering, technology, computer science or mathematics
For other opportunities see: