Deadline: February 29, 2012
A dedicated student. A leader in school. A volunteer worker. A college-bound and community-minded individual.
The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program wants to reward students who have succeeded both inside and outside of the classroom—and who may not be able to attend college without financial assistance. It's a reward for what you've made of yourself and the difference you are making for others.
The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program is offering:
- Up to $25,000 per year for 100 first-time freshman or existing college students, renewable up to four years and one additional year for those entering a qualified five-year engineering program.
- $2,000 one-time awards for an additional 1,000 students.
- Be high school seniors or graduates or be current undergraduate students
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited U.S. four-year college or university for the entire 2012–13 academic year (excluding proprietary and online schools)
- Plan to major in a specified course of study that focuses on Engineering/Technology or select Design and Business-related programs of study. See the list of eligible majors.
- Be interested in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries
- Be U.S. citizens and have permanent residence in the United States
For other opportunities see: