CGH is proud to announce that our Seminar Series is now available online: http://www.cancer.gov/aboutnci/globalhealth/events/seminarseries
The Seminar Series welcomes distinguished speakers from the global health field to present their work and stimulate discussion of ideas around global cancer research.
* Building a Cancer Program in Sub-Saharan Africa: The AMPATH-Oncology Model ( Dr. Patrick Loehrer)
* Pathology in Africa - Current Status, Future Direction (Dr. Ann Marie Nelson)
* Making Research Integral in Policies for Health ( Dr. Luis Gabriel Cuervo)
* Health Research Add Value to Cancer Prevention and Control: A View from Fogarty (Dr. Roger Glass)
* The Effectiveness of Global Health Policy Networks (Dr. Jeremy Shiffman)
Visit Center for Global Health at: http://ncicenterforglobalhealth.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
For questions about the CGH Seminar Series, please contact Dr. Makeda Williams at email@example.com.