Scientific Program: The symposium will include oral presentations and poster sessions divided by areas.
• Deadline for submission of abstracts: September 1st, 2017. We encourage US Presenters to submit their abstract as soon as possible in order to receive their acceptance notification earlier
• Notification of acceptance for presenters: September 6, 2017.
Symposium date: September 23, 2017.
• Abstracts must be submitted in English, in a word format and should be no more than 500 words long. They must include the title, authors and their affiliation and mentor(s). Only one presenter per abstract will be accepted. Please underline the main author or presenter and specify your preference for an oral or poster presentation. The presentations will be in the following format: pre-college students (poster only), undergraduate students (poster or oral) and graduate students (oral only).
IMPORTANT DATES* AND DEADLINES :
• JULY 7, 2017: REGISTRATION OPENING
• SEPTEMBER 1st, 2017: ALL PRESENTERS REGISTRATION DEADLINE, EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR EXHIBITORS, STUDENT ATTENDEES, FACULTY AND VISITORS REGISTRATION
• SEPTEMBER 6, 2017: ABSTRACTS ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATIONS DEADLINE
• SEPTEMBER 15, 2017: REGULAR REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR EXHIBITORS
• SEPTEMBER 20, 2017: REGULAR REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR STUDENT ATTENDEES, FACULTY AND VISITORS REGISTRATION
• SEPTEMBER 23, 2017: AGMUS 2017 RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM