Plan now to attend the 2014 International Symposium on Minority Health and Health Disparities scheduled for December 1-3, 2014 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland.
For more information on this symposium, visit www.ismhhd.com.
To bring together US and global scientists conducting transdisciplinary biomedical, clinical, population, and health policy research; members of the global community; healthcare providers; government officials; and private industry to focus on the collective efforts to improve minority health, promote health equity, and eliminate health disparities.
- Basic and Applied Minority Health and Health Disparities
- Behavioral and Social Determinants of Health and Violence
- Clinical and Translational Minority Health and Health Disparities Research
- Community-Based Participatory Research Addressing Minority Health and Health Disparities
- Health and Healthcare Policy Research
- Health Related Technology Application in Minority Populations
- Research in Special Population Sub-Groups
Call for Abstracts
We are soliciting abstracts for oral and poster presentations. Abstracts will be received via electronic submission only. It is the authors' responsibility to see that the guidelines and instructions are followed. Abstracts that do not conform to the official guidelines will not be accepted.
Abstracts are categorized in broad thematic areas related to domestic and global transdisciplinary collaborations on minority health, health disparities, and health equity. If your work does not correspond to the designated themes, simply indicate "other" for your category selection. Please note that reviewers have the authority to reassign categories as necessary.
We look forward to your participation in the 2014 ISMHHD!
Click here to register for the Symposium.