I am writing today to announce that applications will soon be accepted for five summer research programs that might be of interest to your undergraduate students.
These five programs include:
- The Summer Undergraduate Research Program (SURP), sponsored by the Gerstner Sloan Kettering Graduate School
- The Computational Biology Summer Program (CBSP), hosted at Memorial Sloan Kettering, Weill Cornell Medicine, and Rockefeller University
- The Chemical Biology Summer Program (ChBSP), hosted at Memorial Sloan Kettering, Weill Cornell Medicine, and Rockefeller University
- The Engineering Summer Program (ESP), hosted at Memorial Sloan Kettering and Weill Cornell Medicine
- The Molecular Imaging Summer Program (MISP), hosted at Memorial Sloan Kettering
Please share this announcement with your current freshman, sophomores, and juniors who may be interested in pursuing research at the interface of biomedicine, chemistry, computational biology, and/or engineering for an in-person summer research experience in NYC.
We strongly encourage students from groups historically underrepresented in science (disadvantaged, disabled, Black, Hispanic/LatinX, Native American) to apply.
Our online application portals will open on November 1.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ushma S Neill, PhD
Vice President, Scientific Education and Training, Memorial Sloan Kettering