Oak Ridge Environmental Management
Science Education & Internship Program
The Oak Ridge Environmental Management (OREM) supports the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) in conducing scientific research focused on discovering solutions to power and to secure America’s future.
Internship candidates who are selected to the OREM Science Education & Internship Program are able to explore future federal career opportunities with DOE while developing skills in a variety of scientific research settings.
• Career possibilities with the largest environmental cleanup effort in the world
• Opportunities to learn from top scientists, engineers, and subject matter experts
• Competitive stipends based on academic status
• Travel arrangements to and from internship location
APPLY NOW: https://orise.orau.gov/orem-internship/default.htm
To be eligible, you must:
• Be 18 years old
• Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0
• Be a current Undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate of an accredited institute of higher education
• Be a U.S. citizen