NHMA's College Health Scholars Program (CHSP) is looking for current students and young healthcare professionals who want to give back to their community and inspire the future generation of Latinx health professionals.
- Are you a current health professional student or young professional?
- Can you spare a minimum of one to two hours per month (or more if you'd like) for online mentorship?
Apply by going to: bit.ly/NHMACHSPMentor2020.
Some benefits from participation include:
- Contribution to diversity and inclusion in the healthcare/graduate science sector.
- An opportunity to give back!
- An opportunity to work with and impart your knowledge to a pre-med/health mentee who is interested in attending a health professional school.
- A certificate of participation as a token of our appreciation!
If you have any questions, please email: c...@nhmamd.org.