Here is a list of Principal Investigators that have reached out to extend an invitation to graduate students that may benefit from lab space in the US after Hurricane Fiona.
- Dr. Joshua Dubnau Joshua.Dubnau@
stonybrookmedicine.edu – Stony Brook School of Medicine - Drosophila (offered to facilitate communication and coordination with other labs and housing opportunities) https://www.stonybrook.edu/ commcms/neurobiology/people/ faculty_Josh_Dubnau.php
- Dr. Mark Peifer firstname.lastname@example.org – University of North Carolina - Drosophila and Cell Biology https://peiferlab.web.unc.edu/
- Dr. Buck Samuel email@example.com – Baylor College of Medicine (C elegans and microbiome) https://www.bcm.edu/people-
- Dr. Salvador Almagro Moreno firstname.lastname@example.org – Univ of Central Florida College of Medicine (Molecular Microbiology) https://med.ucf.edu/biomed/
- Dr. Irene Newton email@example.com - Indiana University (offered to facilitate communication and coordination with other labs) https://biology.indiana.edu/
- Dr. Manuel Navedo and Dr. Madeline Nieves-Cintron– UC Davis - Pharmacology (offered to facilitate communication and coordination with other labs) https://navedolab.faculty.
- Dr. Veronica Martinez Acosta firstname.lastname@example.org – San Antonio (neuroscience) https://www.uiw.edu/smse/