We are Para la Naturaleza, a nonprot environmental organization based in Puerto Rico and we are looking for candidates to join our team!
PLEASE, REVIEW OUR REQUIREMENTS AND FOLLOW THE LINKS AT THE BOTTOM TO APPLY IF YOU THINK THIS JOB’S FOR YOU!
Our Regional Superintendent is in charge of supervising all operations and personnel in one of our management regions.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Natural Sciences, Agronomy or History from an accredited university or college.
- 5+ years of experience in managerial positions, preferably of natural protected areas.
- Experience in direct supervision, including recruitment, training and development, performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, payroll, among others.
- 5+ years of experience in budget (revenues), community management, project management and security administration.
- 5+ years of eld and management plan experience.
- Fully bilingual, excellent communication and negotiation skills in both English and Spanish (spoken and written).
- Excellent networking skills with community and government agencies, among others.
- Prociency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, web browsing and Windows & MAC environments.
- Willingness to relocate according to our organization’s regional needs, to supervise employees in rotating shifts and to work for extended hours, on weekends and holidays as needed.
Our External Funding Coordinator (grant seeker and writer) is in charge of developing and implementing our external funding infrastructure, including grant seeking and writing.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- +5 years of experience in grant writing and sponsor and research administration.
- Experience in environmental science grants and 2 to 3 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in pre and post award with emphasis in federal grant seeking and writing.
- Experience in creative and persuasive writing is a plus.
- Proven track record in federal grants awarded in competitive environments.
- Fully bilingual, excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish (spoken and written).
- Knowledgeable of OMB Circulars (A110, A122, A133).
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Excel and platforms like Grants.gov and Easy Grants.
- Willingness to travel and to work for extended hours, on weekends and holidays.
- Certified Research Administrator (CRA) designation is a plus.
SEND YOUR RESUME VIA EMAIL TO:
AND COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE FOR
External Funding Coordinator:
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Para la Naturaleza is a nonprot unit of the Conservation Trust of Puerto Rico. Its goal is to integrate society at large in the conservation of natural ecosystems, in order to increase the amount of protected lands in Puerto Rico, from the actual 8 percent, to 33 percent by the year 2033. Para la Naturaleza seeks to provide each person and each community with transformative experiences that can inspire and motivate concrete actions for nature, such as doing volunteer work, donating money and land, or establishing conservation easements. The unit groups all of the Trust’s educational programming, volunteer and Citizen Science events, and all fundraising initiatives of the organization. Para la Naturaleza also manages all visitor centers and natural areas protected by the Trust, including Hacienda Buena Vista in Ponce, Hacienda La Esperanza in Manatí and Cabezas de San Juan in Fajardo, among others.