The Foundation for Women's Wellness (FWW) is accepting applications for their $5,000 fellowship award. Eligible candidates include PhD, MD, or MD/PhD students, either in course study or training, pursuing research in the following priority areas:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Leading female cancers
- Hormones’ role in disease and stage-of-life health concerns
- Diseases or health concerns that disproportionately afflict women
- Exploration of gender differences related to the aforementioned topics
FWW supports basic, clinical, or epidemiological lines of inquiry only; sociological or population-related research not eligible.
- Applicant's research must take place/be conducted at a U.S.-based medical institution;
- Applicants must have a social security number;
- Only complete, qualified online applications will be considered.
Full details and online application portal available at the following:
Deadline: by 11:59 EST on June 20, 2018