- You must verify that you are a citizen of a country not designated as a state sponsor of terrorism. Access the U.S. Department of State’s State Sponsors of Terrorism website to see the current list of countries designated as a state sponsor of terrorism.
- Non-U.S. citizens must be legal permanent residents or eligible for H1B, J1, TN, or OPT-EAD (STEM Extension) visas prior to the program’s start date.
You must hold a PhD/ScD in decision science with all requirements completed before the start of the PE Fellowship. See Key Dates for additional information. Examples of decision science include:
- Economics or applied economics
- Health services research or related health sciences
- Industrial engineering
- Operations research
- Public policy or policy analysis
- Related quantitatively-oriented fields