Start your path to a PhD with MSK Bridge, a two-year post-baccalaureate research program for recent college graduates from historically underrepresented and under served groups. We will be prepare you to apply to biomedical PhD or MD-PhD programs upon completion of Bridge.
MSK BRIDGE PROVIDES:
• Research experience- immersion in biomedical research in cutting-edge laboratories at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK), and an opportunity to present at the annual MSK Bridge Symposium.
• Community- Scholars will received guided mentoring by faculty, graduate students and postdocs with social activities to foster community building.
• Educational training - participation in the Gerstner Sloan Kettering Graduate School (GSK) cancer biology core course, professional development workshops and skills building classes, as well as research seminars
and departmental talks.
• Professional guidance -individualized career guidance and assistance with the graduate school application process from the Office of Scientific Education and Training.
• Benefits– Bridge Scholars will receive a stipend of $45,000 per year. Health benefits are included. Housing will be available through MSK.
We invite applications from current college seniors and recent graduates with a biomedically relevant Bachelor’s received within the last 3 years, and who are from historically underrepresented and under served groups. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
For more information, visit: MSK Bridge For questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROGRAM BEGINS: July 15th, 2024
DEADLINE TO APPLY: February 24, 2023
APPLY AT: MSK Bridge Portal Application Portal is now open.