NEW YORK LEAGUE OF PUERTO RICAN WOMEN, INC IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
Enviado por Ariadna S. Rubio Lebrón el
The New Yoork League of Puerto Rican Women is currently accepting applications for 2023 Scholarships. These financial awards are granted annually to Puerto Rican/ Hispanic women selected for their academic excellence and service to the community.
To be eligible, applicants must comply with all 7 of the requirements listed below:
1. Must be currently matriculated as a college student in an accredited institution of higher education, having earned a minimum of 12 accumulated credits and a GPA of 3.0 with no failing grades.
2. Submit a resume.
3. Submit an essay written meticulously and include the applicant’s educational, career goals and demonstrate service to the community.
4. Must provide an official college transcript.
5. Provide two (2) letters of recommendation from a professor, college advisor, employer, minister, or supervisor.
6. Submit a 4" by 6" (minimum size) color headshot photo in high resolution, jpeg format of the applicant in appropriate business casual or professional attire, with a neutral background, for inclusion in our Commemorative Gala Journal.
7. Must be available to meet with the scholarship committee.
To apply please email email@example.com for an application.
The Scholarship Committee will review only those applications that comply with ALL of the above seven (7) requirements. Transcripts and Letters of recommendation must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, The deadline date is Friday, May 26, 2023.