We are searching for Analysts
IMPACTIVO is a social impact consulting firm focused on making health and wellbeing accessible to children, patients, and communities. We use data, design, and inspiration to align the interests of patients, providers, and insurers to fundamentally transform the health care experience. We are a fast growing start up currently serving clients in the United States, and Puerto Rico.
People @ IMPACTIVO
At IMPACTIVO we care deeply about what we do. Oftentimes, our work supports the sole health care provider in an already socio-economically disadvantaged community which means that the success of our projects has direct implications over how people live and die. This drives us to do our work with the highest level of responsibility and excellence. People who thrive at IMPACTIVO are socially committed and inherently curious, always learning and searching for answers to our communities’ problems. We are creative and flexible professionals constantly looking for innovative ways to improve outcomes for the communities we serve. As an entrepreneurial venture, we are also extremely business savvy and comfortable with uncertainty, maintaining the capacity to “shift on a dime” when it is in the best interest of our firm and our communities. Our staff is knowledgeable about our fields of work and goes beyond the call of duty to understand the individual communities we work with and to achieve transformational change. We value the power of teamwork and respect diversity of ideas all in the spirit of producing the best possible work for our communities. A positive attitude is key to our success.
Are you ready for this challenge? Join us in helping improve the health of our communities…
IMPACTIVO is looking for a full-time Analyst to join our company. Our analysts are an important part of the team, working closely with the Project Manager and the CEO to prepare proposals, conduct research, and develop deliverables. Projects vary and may relate to, among others, public policy, health services, education, early childhood development, and non-profit management. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual interested in learning about managing projects that create significant social impact. Analysts will also work on engagements with health-related clients in both the public and private sectors such as: hospital systems, Federally Qualified Health Centers, nonprofit organizations specializing in health, pharmaceuticals, and insurance companies, among others. Our best Analysts also get the opportunity to work on the development and design of products and services to improve health. The position offers exciting hands-on experience, significant training and the opportunity to gain new skills.
- You are passionate about making people and communities healthier
- You are a hard worker and enjoy learning, reading and data analysis
- You agree that business models are necessary in helping health innovations scale
- You have a positive attitude and welcome change as a normal part of the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- You are focused on the goal of health equity and flexible enough to find the most effective way of getting there
- You are extremely organized and responsible
- You are genuinely interested in the field and read related news and journals on your spare time
- You are empathic to our client’s needs and work diligently to provide the best client service
- You're an effective collaborator, contributing to the improvement of internal processes and projects
- You’re generally ahead and anticipate issues that may arise
- You are a motivated self-starter and work independently to find solutions to problems
- You believe in our work and evangelize and share the importance of IMPACTIVO’s mission with others in your social networks
- You thrive in a fast paced-start up environment
Responsibilities will vary depending on the needs of the clients, which grant exposure to many different types of analysis. IMPACTIVO will provide coaching & training to the Analyst for required projects.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Conducting qualitative research and analysis through interviews with experts in the field.
- Conducting quantitative research and analysis of specific marketplaces and data sets.
- Conducting financial analysis, including forward-looking financial projections.
- Preparing clear and compelling reports, proposals, and presentation materials.
- Presenting analysis and findings.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in health, social sciences, business administration, accounting, economics, or a related field.
- Strong academic background.
- Strong analytical, qualitative, and quantitative skills
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent bilingual (English and Spanish) written and verbal communication skills.
- Great team-player who shares best practices and works well with diverse personalities.
- Creativity and flexibility.
- Strong commitment to social value creation.
- Capacity and willingness to learn new skills quickly.
- Strong time-management capabilities to meet deadlines and ability to manage stress during high-volume work seasons. Must be able to manage his/her work schedule and productivity to meet deadlines.
- High level of proficiency using standard MS Word, Power Point, and Excel functions.
- Ideal applicants will have background knowledge preferably of the following areas: public health, health care and/or education policy, business, fundraising, or non-profit management.
- Metrics and results-driven/analytical thinker.
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Critical eye for process improvement and willingness to share with team.
- Be creative, curious, intelligent, responsible, and socially committed.
- Must be comfortable with occasional travel and driving to client sites (i.e. must have an eligible driver’s license).
- The opportunity to help build the first BCorporation on the Island.
- Access to top experts in the field of health and early childhood.
- Eligible for an accumulated 15 days of vacation time and 12 sick days and holidays per year
- Eligible for medical insurance, dental, and vision options.
- Access to trainings and learning opportunities (ex. conferences).
- Flexibility to take on leadership roles and develop as a professional.
- Access to team-building professional activities.
- Joining a team that really cares about the wellbeing and development of our people.
- The distinct privilege of working to make our communities healthier.
We are building an incredible team; join us and be a part of the transformation of health care!