Attention Undergrad Science Students:
- Are you interested in scientific-medical research?
- Do you enjoy experimenting in the lab?
- Do you want to impact the lives of patients?
Then you won't want to miss:
Ponce School of Medicine's
PhD Program in Biomedical Sciences
Friday Nov. 13, 2009 @ 1 pm (room 202)
* the PhD program (curriculum, admission requirements, job outlook etc.)
* Benefits of the MBRS- RISE program (hear how you can qualify for 100% PAID TUITION and a $20,000 SALARY)
* Ongoing research at PSM and take tours of the labs (Cancer, HIV/AIDS, neuroscience, endometriosis, genetics, gastrointestinal disorders, and more!)
COME FIND OUT IF A PHD IS FOR YOU!
For more information and to confirm your attendance, please contact Wendy Pacheco at firstname.lastname@example.org