Banner Sun Health Research Institute (BSHRI) is seeking a Neurologist with subspecialty training and experience in Movement disorders and associated procedures. Candidates must have fellowship training in Movement Disorders, and possess a demonstrated commitment to compassionate patient care and movement disorders clinical research.
This successful candidate will have unique data mining opportunities through the Brain and Body Donation Program at BSHRI, and benefit from a strong clinical trials infrastructure. The candidate will work to develop external funding for movement disorders research through a combination of research grants and clinical trials.
What you can expect in this Established Practice:
- Based out of Banner Sun Health Research Institute (BSHRI) in Sun City, AZ
- Participate in growing a movement disorders presence including botulinum toxin injection, as well as deep brain stimulation programming, at our Banner Alzheimer Institute (BAI) location in downtown Phoenix
- 70% clinical/ 30% protected time for admin and clinical trials
- No inpatient hospital responsibilities
- Work schedule: M-F | 8-5
- Occasional clinic supervision of residents and medical students
- Candidate will work to support development of multidisciplinary memory and movement disorder clinics at BSHRI and BAI
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills are required for patient care activities including documentation, supervision of others, presentations and conduct of teaching activities.
Banner Health offers an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off plans
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Medical Group (BMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.