APPLY TODAY: Free Registration, Travel, and Lodging for Professionals, Postdocs, and Advanced Graduate Students in Engineering to attend the 2016 SACNAS: The Diversity in STEM Conference in Long Beach California
SACNAS is excited to invite you to apply for conference funding for 2016 SACNAS: The Diversity in STEM Conference, October 13-15, 2016 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, CA. Funding for conference registration, air travel and lodging will be provided through the ASSIST Travel Grant program funded by the National Science Foundation. Application Deadline is August 28th.
What is 2016 SACNAS?
2016 SACNAS is three days of cutting-edge science, training, mentoring, and cultural activities for students and scientists at all levels. Our workshops, scientific research presentations, motivational keynotes, and engaging networking events offer both inspiration and education. The powerful combination of science, culture, and community creates an unforgettable professional experience.
2016 SACNAS is organized by the Society for Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS). For over 40 years, SACNAS has been the leading multicultural and multidisciplinary STEM diversity organization in the country.
- Must be a faculty member, post-doctoral scholar, or graduate student in an engineering field.
- Faculty and post-doctoral applicants must hold engineering appointments in an ABET accredited institution; and faculty from two-year colleges must teach STEM-related courses.
- Faculty applicants must have held their appointment for five or less years.
- Post-doctoral applicants must have completed a Ph.D. in engineering within 48 months prior to their application.
- Graduate students must be within one year of graduating with an engineering degree; in good academic standing; and enrolled as full-time or part-time students.
Application Deadline: August 28th
For more information and to apply, please click HERE.
FUNDS ARE LIMITED APPLY TODAY
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org