Application Dates: Nov 1 - Feb 28
Fields of Study: Biological and Biomedical Sciences or Humanities, Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Engineering
- You must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- You have earned your bachelor’s degree in a relevant field prior to the start of the program, but no more than three years before you apply to the program.
- You are not concurrently enrolled in a degree program.
- You will apply to Ph.D. programs for admission following successful completion of the program.
- Great for mentees wanting more experience before applying for graduate school programs!
Funding and Benefits
BBS PREP and ESI PREP participants receive a stipend of $27,200 over 12 months for living expenses. Participants also receive financial support that covers tuition for one or more courses per semester during the academic year, health insurance, GRE preparation material provided by Kaplan Review, a new laptop computer, and travel-related expenses to attend one national conference.
Participants live in New Haven and use a portion of their stipend to cover housing and other living expenses.
For more information, and to apply, use this link!
Send email@example.com an email if you know of any others we should include!