Bienvenidos a CienciaPR, una red de recursos para todos los interesados en las ciencias y en Puerto Rico.
Research and Technical Experiences
NASA AMES RESEARCH CENTER, SAN JOSE CA | SUMMER 2013
• Research experience: Radiation event effects on electronics using ArduLab - KickSat – ArduSat testing modules. Investigation development using Arduino hardware and C programing.
• Studied the Space Weather and environment, galactic rays and ionizing radiation in order to create adequate shielding for electronics exposed to radiation.
• Technical experience: Developed a Greenhouse module, using C programming, to be operated in a microgravity environment, remotely controlled by means of Arduino processors and sensors.
• Managed 3D printing software and other workshop machinery.
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND, COLLEGE PARK MD | INTERN | SUMMER 2012
• Research Experience: Maximizing the degrees of freedom of an ROV. Designed and created a submersible robot and remote operated vehicle (ROV) in order to have achieve a six degrees of freedom movement capability.
• Technical Experience: Built and operated a Sea-Perch robot utilizing the Neutral Buoyancy Research Facilities in order to prove the previous research project.
NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY, RALEIGH NC | INTERN | SUMMER 2012
• Technical experience: Poultry Science Summer Institute - Hands on experience with DNA extraction processes and genetic and biochemistry laboratories.
• Observed and managed DNA sequences software
Volunteer Work and Extracurricular Activities
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE) | Active Member
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE) | Networking Division Member
- VEX Robotics | Team Coach and Programmer | Helped develop the pioneer team in the school
- AGMUS Student Saturday Academy | Research Mentor and adviser for high school students
- MAS Initiative Creator | Workshops for students interested in the programs of STEM | Outreach: 1,000 stdnts
- VEX Robotics – Team coach and programmer
- F.F.A - Future Farmers of America | State Vice-President – in charge of leadership workshops for students
• Fully Bilingual
• Quick-learner | Team oriented | Leadership | Spanish & English Oral and Written Communication
• Technology Language: proficient in C programming | MS Office
• Best Poster Presentation Award | AGMUS Student Research Symposium | Fall 2013
• Best Poster Presentation Award | AGMUS Student Research Symposium | Spring 2013
• “El Nuevo Día Educador Scholarship” | Science Award Finalist | Spring 2013
• Youth Leadership Award | House of Representatives Award | 2012
Recursos relacionados a publicaciones científicas
Encuentra los últimos anuncios de fondos del NIH y el NSF aquí
Mira los últimos anuncios de trabajo de varias fuentes