Estudiante? Quieres $? Vivir en DC?

Idalia Massa, Ph.D.'s picture


Internados con el gobierno federal/ privados con HACU-- solicita ya! All- Majors still needed for Fall 2009. You'll need: 1. Official transcripts and a 2. Certification of Enrollment Form must be mailed to the HNIP office ASAP. 3. In the meantime you may forward a copy of your resume to, make sure to include your major in the e-mail. Te pagan pasaje, apartamento, y un salario!!