Puerto Rico Department of Health, Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response is seeking a (Laboratory Management System) specialist with experience in SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) for laboratory environment.
Provides technical support for StarLIMS software.
StarLIMS Specialist (Public Health Laboratories: Clinical Bacteriology, Hygiene)
- Participates in ongoing analysis, design, deployment, validation, implementation, integration, support, and administration of StarLIMS application.
- Supports Abbott personnel in implementing and configure StarLIMS v12 based on the Public Health Laboratories workflows.
- Serves as a Liaison between Public Health Labs and Abbott personnel, in the implementation of StarLIMS v12 in the Clinical Bacteriology Lab.
- Scientific knowledge or experience (microbiology, environmental and process development etc.) strongly preferred.
- Knowledge or experience with Microsoft core technologies, networking, databases technologies required.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate complex ideas to clients at their one level of understanding and ability to analyze, isolate, duplicated and resolve problems.
- Provides dedicated support to the Public Health Laboratories personnel on issues concerning StarLIMS and equipment integration.
- BA/BS Required. BA/BS in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Computer Science or Information Management a plus.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $21.00 /hour
Minimum 1 year
For more information contact Danisha Rivera: email@example.com