The NASA Pathways IEP is for current students and individuals accepted for enrollment in a qualifying educational program. The NASA Pathways IEP provides students enrolled in a variety of educational institutions with paid opportunities to work in agencies and explore Federal careers while still in school. This program exposes students to jobs in the Federal civil service by providing meaningful development work at the beginning of their career, before their career paths are fully established.
NASA Pathways IEP candidates will meet the qualification requirements consistent with the OPM qualification standards applicable to the position being filled. Where appropriate, candidates will be required to meet NASA's Aeronautics, Scientific, and Technical (AST) qualification standards for the position(s) for which they are applying. In addition, the following NASA eligibility requirements apply to the NASA Pathways IEP:
- Currently has and maintains at least an overall 2.9 GPA.
- Is a United States citizen.
The pace of NASA’s programs and research needs puts newly hired employees rapidly into on-the-job applications of concepts and skills. As a NASA employee, you will have the unparalleled opportunity to work side-by-side with a cadre of innovative and imaginative NASA professionals. Come join us in expanding the boundaries of air and space!
- <li><a href="http://www.nasajobs.nasa.gov/studentopps/employment/programs.htm">Find NASA Pathways IEP Opportunities</a></li>
- Pathways Opportunities - Review current NASA Pathways opportunities.
- Job Notification Service - Create an account on USAJOBS and sign up to receive information about vacancies meeting your interests.