- Complete online application: www.echorn.org
- Submit a Statement of Intent
- Submit a current CV/résumé
Research Methodology (choose one) - Build analytical skills that can be applied to a variety of healthcare research topics.
- Qualitative and Mixed Methods
- Advanced Analytic Methods with SAS
- Implementation Science: Plan-Do-Study-Act Method
Strategies for Effective Research Management - Build skills in evidence-based approaches to problem solving, including:
- Clearly defining the problem and objective
- Conducting a systematic root cause analysis
- Identifying and selecting strategic options for improvement
ECHORN AFFILIATE AWARD: One applicant from each learning track will be awarded a scholarship to attend the workshop.
For further details go to: www.echorn.org