We would like to invite you to join the
Bio Careers Virtual Job Summit!
The Virtual Job Summit will bring Academic and Biopharma Employers from around the U.S. and the world together with the life science postgraduate communities of all our Members. Explore the Employers booths, download their brochures/white papers/videos into your virtual "backpack" and video chat during Employer "Office Hours" on October 5th and 6th, 2011.
» Booths Open for Jobseeker Review:
August 1, 2011
» Virtual Job Fair Employer Office Hours:
October 5th - 6th, 2011
1. What is a virtual job fair?
A virtual job fair is just like a normal job fair, but based online. Through the virtual environment, employers and job seekers have the opportunity to meet online at:
- set employer 'Office Hours'
- through company webinars
- during dedicated interview days
It involves no travel or registration cost to jobseekers and saves both time and travel expenses for employers.
Employers can meet top candidates from the comfort of their office.
2. Why a virtual job fair?
We have found that life science candidates are busy. Postgraduate life scientists, whether earning a degree or with years of work experience, are constantly on the move. The Virtual Job Summit allows for a great place to stop and focus on career development for students and alumni alike.
3. Is it free?
Yes, free is a beautiful word, isn't it? The Virtual Job Summit is FREE to all candidates
4. What are the benefits of attending?
- View live organization webinars
- Attend 'Office Hours' to meet and interview with recruiters
- Download brochures and videos to learn more about organizations
- Interview with top recruiters on dedicated interview days