- General Scholarships,
- Women’s Scholarships,
- Minority Scholarships, and
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities.
To be eligible,
- you must be enrolled full time in a Bachelor’s degree program at a 4-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico at the time you submit the application.
- Plus, we’ll need to see that you’re making satisfactory progress toward an undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical discipline such as electrical engineering, math, or physics—and that you demonstrate an interest in computer science.
- Because the scholarship is merit based, you must maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 4.0, or a 4.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 5.0.
Can international students apply for scholarships? - Yes. If you are currently studying in North America and meet our criteria for scholarship eligibility, you can apply regardless of your citizenship.