The Fairlegh Dickinson University offers the Greg Olsen Scholarship for first-time, full-time freshmand and transfer students with 16 or fewer credits declaring a major in Information Technology.
The Gregory H. Olsen Scholarships range from US$20,150 to $60,190 for a full program of study (130 credits); US$155 to US$463 per credit. The student must maintain a CGPA of at least 3.0 after one year (two semesters) of study and a major in Information Technology.
Complete and submit a Vancouver Campus application form and include the following documents with your application:
- Most current high school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official SAT and/or ACT test results (for higher awards)
- English proficiency test results (if required)
Deadlines for Consideration
- November 1 for Spring (January) intake
- March 1 for Summer (May) intake
- July 1 for Fall (September) intake
For more details regarding the Gregory H. Olsen Scholarship, please contact the admissions office at:
Tel: (604) 682-8112
Fax: (604) 682-8132