- Fuel Cells Technologies
- Water Power
Applicants must meet each of the following criteria:
- Have a Ph.D. for no more than five years from the application deadline or be expected to complete all the doctoral degree requirements by May 31, 2013. Note that exceptions to this requirement will be granted only to outstanding applicants that do not have a Ph.D. and are interested in the Water Power topic area. Contact ORISE for additional information.
- Have U.S. citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) status by May 31, 2013.
- Be available to start by September 1, 2013. Exceptions to this requirement may be considered for applicants with previous commitments. Contact ORISE for additional information.
- Have received support to submit an application from a research mentor who holds a principal investigator position at a research facility (see Research Mentors for requirements and expectations for research mentors).
- Be eligible to obtain security or visitation clearance, if one is required, by the host facility.
- Have demonstrated commitment to pursue innovative research in EERE areas of interest.
- Have a superior academic performance record.
Participants receive $65,000 in stipend, plus health benefits, plus relocation expenses