BRAIN Initiative Fellows: Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Postdoctoral Fellowship (F32)
- Purpose is to enhance research training of promising postdoctorates, early in their postdoctoral training period, who have the potential to become productive investigators in research areas that will advance the goals of the BRAIN Initiative.
- Applications must be relevant to one or more goals of the BRAIN 2025 report, including neuroethics.
- Formal training in analytical tools appropriate for the proposed research is expected to be an integral component.
- Eligible trainees must be must be citizens or non-citizen nationals of the United States or have been lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
- On the application due date, candidates may not have completed more than 12 months of postdoctoral training, excluding well-justified leave.
- Due dates: March 15, 2018; December 7, 2018; August 7, 2019; April 7, 2020.
- Contact: Ashlee Van’t Veer Brain.Initiative.Training@nih.gov
- RFA link: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-MH-18-510.html