We are Para la Naturaleza, a nonprofit environmental organization based in Puerto Rico and we are looking for a candidate to join our team! Our Regional Superintendent is in charge of supervising all operations, activities and personnel in one of our management regions. This position has supervision responsibilities and requires availability to work rotating shifts, extended hours, on weekends, holidays and travel within and outside of Puerto Rico when needed. Our organization offers competitive benefits such as medical and dental plan, 401K, life insurance, short and long-term disability, 18 vacation and sick leave days.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Natural Sciences, Agronomy or History from an accredited university or college.
• 4-5 years of experience in managerial positions, preferably of natural protected areas.
• Experience in direct supervision, including recruitment, training and development, performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, payroll, among others.
• 4-5 years of experience in budget (revenues), community management, project management and security administration.
• 4-5 years of field and management plan experience.
• Fully bilingual, excellent communication and negotiation skills in both English and Spanish (spoken and written).
• Proficiency in MS Word, Power Point, web browsing and Windows & Mac environments.
Important: Only online complete applications submitted through the following link will be considered: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid =aac7e6cd-faaf-42f1-8e9b- eba73f553127&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=315934&lang=en_US&source=CC4
If you need any assistance, please contact us via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer.