Welcome to CienciaPR, an expert and resource network for all who are interested in science and Puerto Rico.
● Senior Chemist and MBA with more than 20+ years of working experience in biopharmaceutical processes for the manufacturing and packaging of active product ingredients, pharmaceutical drugs and drug-medical combination products.
● Facilitator of technology transfer, validations, process knowledge, commercial manufacturing and continuous Improvement projects to meet customer expectations | company strategic goals.
● Certified Quality Auditor (ASQ, since Dec 2011)
● Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager (PECB, since Apr 2017 until May 2023)
● Certified Quality Risk Management Expert (BEC, since 2014)
● Certified Food Safety Manager (NRFSP, Apr 2016 - Apr 2021)
● Data Science Certification (UPR Health Professions School, Feb 2020)
● Virtual Course Design and Facilitation Certification (UPR DECEP, Mar-Apr 2020)
● Lean Six-Sigma Yellow Belt (BMS, Oct 2014)
● Aseptic Processing Certification (BMS, Jul 2012)
● Member of American Society of Quality, ASQ (since Dec 2011)
● Member of Colegio de Químicos de PR
Find resources related to scientific publications
See our funding feeds from the NIH and the NSF
See our jobs feeds from various sources.