Post-Bachelor Training Opportunity in Neuroscience
- Within one year student learn diverse techniques including cell culture of nerve cells, live imaging, molecular biology, fluorescent microscopy, and electron microscopy.
- Participate in the discovery of new treatment for epilepsy, pain and anxiety.
- Explore the complexity of neuronal connectivity in the brain.
- Develop new genetic tools for live imaging and electron microscopy.
- Publish in high ranked scientific journals.
- Full financial support available.
*Application process now open
To apply contact:
Thomas Schikorski, Ph.D.
Associate Professor for Neuroscience
Universidad Central del Caribe
Department of Neuroscience
Phone: (787) 798-3001 ext 2171