The Omidyar Postdoctoral Fellowship program is looking for creative thinkers to spend two to three years at the Santa Fe Institute.
Consistent with SFI’s multidisciplinary approach, the fellowship program draws scholars from across the social, physical, and natural sciences. The common denominator among all SFI scientists is intense curiosity, creativity, and a desire to delve deeply into the major questions facing science and society.
The SFI Omidyar Postdoctoral Fellowship offers:
- transdisciplinary collaboration with leading researchers worldwide
- up to three years in residence in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- funds for research and collaboration
- a structured leadership training program
- unparalleled intellectual freedom
The Omidyar Fellowship at the Santa Fe Institute is made possible by a gift from Pierre and Pam Omidyar.
The application period ends October 30. Click here for requirements, and to apply.