6TH ANNUAL MENTORING CONFERENCE
You're Invited to Attend the 2013 Mentoring Conference this Fall!
The term developmental relationships refers to a diverse group of relationships, including, but not limited to: formal/informal mentoring, coaching, electronic mentoring, peer learning facilitators, advisers, and similar dynamic relationships.
- Keynote presentations by four leading experts in the field of developmental relationships.
- Moderated Keynote Speaker Panel Presentation
- 250+ Individual and Panel Presentations Relating to developmental relationships.
- Poster Session for Mentoring Discourse and Networking Opportunities.
- LEARN MORE: View keynote presentation and workshop descriptions, and speaker bios here.
- REGISTER NOW: Register for the 2013 conference here.
- HOTELS: Book a room at one of the conference hotels for a special rate here. (Reserved rooms fill up quickly and space is limited. Book your rooms early to keep travel costs low)
The UNM Mentoring Institute